Need a COTS or custom backplane VPX, PXIe, PXI, VME/VME64x, cPCI, cPCI Serial Hartmann has designed more than 5,000 backplanes – qualified to DIN EN ISO 9001, PICMG and VITA standards. Our backplanes meet or exceed all specifications.
Rugged Systems to withstand even the harshest environmental conditions, in accordance with IEEE 1101.20 and other MIL standards. Custom designed or off-the-shelf, ATR or 19’’, air- or conduction-cooled.
- Hartmann Electronics continues to push the speed envelope
- New routing methods designed for stable frequency transmission of up to 12.5GHz are allowing 100Gbit Ethernet data lanes
- We are proud to present a new line of 100GBase-KR4 VPX backplanes, beginning now with 2 and 3 slot versions and more to follow
- 6 slot chassis in 1U x 19” form factor
- 1 system slot, 1 PXIe slot and 4 full hybrid PXI/PXIe slots as per PXI-5 spec. rev 1.1 (Gen2)
- Up to 260W total power, 40W/slot power and cooling capability in 0°C to +50 °C ambient range
- Power entry module with temperature / fan control
- Open VPX backplane with VITA 62 power slot
- Edge board with MIL-DTL-38999 circular connectors
- Optimized for conduction cooling
- Wire-free design
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
Long History. Reliable Products.
Trusted partner of the transportation industry where speed, safety and reliability are top priorities.
Founded in 1971, Hartmann Electronic uses longtime experienced engineers and developers not to look back but to invent the future. Our long history of creating high-speed backplanes and system platform design has established us as reliable industry leaders.
Discover how HARTMANN can increase power, speed and durability for your project.
D-70499 Stuttgart, Germany
202 N. Limestone St. Suite 320
Springfield, Ohio 45503