The Control, Measurement and Data Logging system (CML) is designed to add remote control and monitoring functionality to electronic systems.
Starting with an analog fan control unit to a highly sophisticated chassis manager according to VITA 46.11 for the management of SOSA aligned VPX systems. Hartmann Electronic offers a wide range of different solutions when it comes to CMLs.
- Important safety feature for every chassis
- By monitoring temperature and voltages damages to costly boards can be avoided
- Shelf managers for all standards
- Fan control and monitoring
- Monitoring of voltages
- Temperature dependent fan control
- From analog to digital signaling
|Compact shelf manager / CML 3U x 8HP AC||Digital||AC|
|Compact shelf manager / CML 3U x 8HP DC||Digital||DC|
|Fan Control Unit (on request)||Analog||DC|
|VITA 46.11 Chassis Manager (on request)||Digital||DC|