The test adapter is used for measurement and testing of test specimen boards, which gives optimal access of signals, address lines as well as power from backplane assembly. Usually the test adapter includes fields for voltage and amp, current measurements and in some cases also some pins for wire wrap to conduct custom connections.
- 3U Open VPX extender card as per VITA 46
- PCIe Gen. 3 Compatible (Extender generates 3.5 dB additive loss. SBC, Backplane and Module must save 3.5 dB loss as a minimum, according to the speciﬁed VPX PCIe Gen.3 loss budget.)
- Data rate up to 10 Gbit/s
- Access to IPMB-Bus A & B through level shifter
- AUX-Clock and REF-CLK Input and output selectable through dip-switches
- SYSRESET Push-Button
|1H00007411||VPX Test Adapter - 3U VPX extender card (160+60mm) as per VITA 46, PCIe Gen.3, up to 10 Gbit/s, IPMB-Bus (A&B), AUX-Clock, REF-CLK, SYSRESET|
Discover how Hartmann can increase power, speed and rugged durability to your project performance.
D-70499 Stuttgart, Germany
202 N. Limestone St. Suite 320
Springfield, Ohio 45503