|Order No.||Product Description|
|B190350230||Hybrid Backplane 3U 5 Slot, 3-VME64x Slots + 5-VPX Full Mesh X4 Slots|
“Fat pipes“ from Slot to Slot, 4 lanes/ link (= 8 differential pairs)
- The main operating voltages (+12V, +3.3V, +5V) and GND are supplied with M4 screw terminals.
- The auxiliary operating voltages are supplied via M3 screw terminals. Optimal daughter board supply and trouble-free operation are ensured by the arrangement of the feed modules on the backplane.
- The permissible max. current are 40 A/ M4 screw
- Consider: Max. 36A/ Slot acc. VITA 46.0 allowed
- There are 2 connectors for system management IPMB and SMB. IPMB_PWR and SMB_PWR are connectable to power with 3-pin feed-through connectors (X2/X4).
For customer specific board assembly Zero-Ohm resistors are available.
- Usable voltages for IPMB are 5V / 3.3V-AUX and for SMB 5V / +5VSTBY.
- In addition 2 JTAG-Connectors for VPXSlots 4 (X200) and 8 (X201) are available.
In addition 2 JTAG-Connectors for VPX Slots 4 (X200) and 8 (X201) are available.
Normally a battery voltage with approximately 3V is available at Pin VBAT
of connector VPX-J1. The voltage is externally accessible with connector X5 or
internally using 3.3V_AUX by closing Jumper BR2.
If Jumper BR1 is closed NVRMO is set to memory writeable.
The first VPX-Slot is provided for a system controller module. In this case Jumper BR3 has to be closed.
Hartmann Electronic has been designing custom analog, digital, and mixed signal high-speed boards for over 35 years, with over 5,000 custom designs to date. Using state of the art design tools and fully automated production equipment, we provide custom solutions that fulfill the most exacting requirements with maximum packaging density.
Learn about our custom backplane capabilities