6U, system slot left, 2 to 8 slots, electrical power via busbar/screws
Slot pitch 4 HP (20.32mm)
64bit ; 33 and 66MHz (< 5 slots)
3.3V and 5V I/O, fixed or selectable via change the coding keys (yellow for 3.3V and blue for 5V)
Without transfer housing
Optimized for best HF behavior. Outer layers designed as shielding areas
PCB material FR-4, UL recognized 94-VO, 3.4mm (.13” thick)
Conforms to PICMG 2.0 R 3.0, and 2.1 R1.0 (Hot Swap) Specifications
- Board design based on the HIGH-SPEED DESIGN concept. Low reflection is achieved by means of uniform signal surge impedance
- Design features an energy buffering feature which works across the entire frequency range.
This guarantees improved reliability due to more stable supply voltages directly at each slot in conjunction with fluctuating loads
- Continuous electrically conductive chassis GND surface located in the area where the backplane is mounted on the card rack. An M3 screw connection is available to connect chassis ground.
By installing a connecting bracket or busbar, chassis GND can be connected to ground in a low-resistance star arrangement
- Separate 6-pin JTAG boundary scan connector is standard Faster, simpler system initialization and testing via the JTAG bus when mounted in the chassis is achieved by direct access via an additional connector on the backplane
- Main operating voltages are supplied via busbar/screws
- Rear I/O boards can be inserted in all slots
- For specific part numbers, download the Catalog sheet
Hartmann Electronic has been designing custom analog, digital, and mixed signal high-speed boards for over 35 years, with over 5,000 custom designs to date. Using state of the art design tools and fully automated production equipment, we provide custom solutions that fulfill the most exacting requirements with maximum packaging density.
Learn about our custom backplane capabilities