6U VME monolithic backplane with J1/J2 connector: 2 to 21 slots
Slot pitch 4 HP (20.32mm)
Automatic: Via mechanical switch in connectors.
Manual: Via wire-wrap posts
Active or passive termination
Optimized for best HF behavior. Outer layers designed as shielding areas
PCB material FR-4, UL recognized 94-VO
Conforms to ANSI/VITA 1.1-1997 ; RoHS complian
- Board design based on the HIGH-SPEED DESIGN concept. Low reflection is achieved by means of uniform signal surge impedance
- Shielding of each individual signal line assures minimal coupling, even when expanded to the 64-bit mode with the 2e protocol (160 Mbytes/s)
- Active and passive termination versions are available
- Active termination offers reduced closed-circuit consumption, Passive termination offers better frequency response and wider temperature range
- Backplanes come with Automatic Daisy Chaining via mechanical connectors
- Electrically, the corresponding wiring is located at the end of the bus lines. Mechanically, it is situated between the outermost slots in a space-saving design.
- Solid electrically conductive chassis GND surface in the backplane to card rack area for EMC-tight mounting. HF coupling of card rack and system ground is implemented by capacitors (10nF, 200V in each slot).
A combination M6 screw/Faston 6.3 x .8mm is provided for chassis ground connection
- Main operating voltage is supplied via a combination M6 screw/Faston 6.3 x .8mm
- Utility connector included for power supply and external LED’s
- For specific part numbers, download the Catalog sheet
|Description||Passive Termination||Active Termination|
|Manual Daisy Chain||J1/J2||B1624_ _P7B||B1624_ _A7B|
|Automatic Daisy Chain (mechanical connectors)||J1/J2||B1624_ _P7D||B1624_ _A7D|
_ _ : No. of slots (1 Slot = 4 HP = 20.32 mm)
Hartmann Electronic has been designing custom analog, digital, and mixed signal high-speed boards for over 35 years, with over 5,000 custom designs to date. Using state of the art design tools and fully automated production equipment, we provide custom solutions that fulfill the most exacting requirements with maximum packaging density.
Learn about our custom backplane capabilities